Maximizing Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC) begins with the right partner.
The Hiring Incentives Inc. team is backed by over 30 years of experience, proprietary technology and processes unparalleled in the industry.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC), a Federal Income Tax Credit authorized through December 31, 2019, incentives Employers to hire and retain disadvantaged populations from fourteen target groups. These target groups include qualified youth, veterans and the long term unemployed. Each qualified employee that is hired can generate up to a $9,600.00 tax credit in the first year of employment. The credit amount is equal to a percentage of the wages paid to employees, which can add up very quickly for your business. Annually, hundreds of millions of dollars in tax credits are left unclaimed. Hiring Incentives Inc. (HII) specialized in making sure that your company is not part of that statistic. Gaps in screening, follow up, and documentation hinder many employers from maximizing their Work Opportunity Tax Credits. Hiring Incentives Inc. can help you determine what your prospect for tax credits and incentives may be and help you qualify for WOTC so you can stay focused on growing your business.
Maximum Credit for Each WOTC Target Group
The Hiring Incentives Inc. (HII) Difference
- Primary Focus on Work Opportunity Tax Credit-Our Team of tax credit professional have been working on WOTC and other related tax credits for over 30 years. (We helped found the credit back in 1996
- Tax Credit Professionals- Hiring Incentives Inc. invests in the most experienced experts including numerous professionals holding certificates in accounting and college degrees in tax
- HII is a proud member of National Employment Opportunity Network (NEON) and is involved in lobbying for WOTC on Capitol Hill
- HII also works to improve and enhance the WOTC program at the State level
- Quality Control- HII’s quality control process helps to eliminate missed opportunities and maximize credits. Our stringent WOTC quality control process ensures only the best WOTC services are delivered
- No limit screening capabilities
Specialty in reducing corporate involvement
- Competitive pricing
- No cost estimates and reviews of previous studies to ensure credit is being maximized
- HII is CPA owned and operated
Other Services Include:
- Empowerment Zone Credit
- Indian Employment Credit
- State Hiring Credits
- Location based credits and incentives
Hiring Incentives Value Proposition
The credits earned are highly dependent on a few select factors.
- HII’s goal is to hit the 100% compliance rate, striving for a 100% screening compliance rate will maximize the credit amount substantially
- WOTC Screening, related to timeliness in completing the process. The program requires submission of all documentation and application within a 28-day window.
- Hiring Incentives Technology
- Allows for E-Signature
- Integration with ATS
- Integration to state WOTC offices for electronic application submission
- Our monthly reporting provides data to our clients to keep them up-to-date with the performance of their WOTC program.
- Support from our team of TOP WOTC Consultants
- Reduced Corporate Involvement
- Hiring Incentives is an active participant in Legislative Affairs’s surrounding the WOTC
- Principals of HII have over 60 Combined years of WOTC experience.