Employee Retention Credit
Maximizing the ERC for Employers
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) came out in March of 2020, during the height of the COVID-19 crisis. Due to the timing, and its imprecise language, many companies overlooked this lucrative credit. There is a lot of confusion regarding the qualifying criteria for this credit. Additionally, employers who may not have been eligible for 2020 will find that they are for 2021. However, with potentially up to $26K available per employee, this credit is worth further analysis.
Every business was impacted by the pandemic and may qualify for the ERC. We have the expertise to make sure you capture every eligible credit.
Maximizing Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC) begins with the right partner.
The HII team is backed by over 30 years of experience, proprietary technology and processes unparalleled in the industry.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC), a Federal Income Tax Credit authorized through December 31, 2019, incentives Employers to hire and retain disadvantaged populations from fourteen target groups. These target groups include qualified youth, veterans and the long term unemployed. Each qualified employee that is hired can generate up to a $9,600.00 tax credit in the first year of employment. The credit amount is equal to a percentage of the wages paid to employees, which can add up very quickly for your business. Annually, hundreds of millions of dollars in tax credits are left unclaimed. Hiring Incentives Inc. (HII) specialized in making sure that your company is not part of that statistic. Gaps in screening, follow up, and documentation hinder many employers from maximizing their Work Opportunity Tax Credits. Hiring Incentives Inc. can help you determine what your prospect for tax credits and incentives may be and help you qualify for WOTC so you can stay focused on growing your business.
Maximum Credit for Each WOTC Target Group
The HII Difference
We have over 30 years experience with generating hiring incentive credits. Our primary focus for our clients right now though, is the Employee Retention Credit. Another specialty of course , is WOTC. Our expertise in this sector will capture any eligible credits.
- HII is CPA owned and operated
- HII is a founding member of National Employment Opportunity Network (NEON) and is involved in lobbying for WOTC on Capitol Hill
- HII also works to improve and enhance the WOTC program at the state level
- HII’s quality control process helps to eliminate missed opportunities and maximize credits
- No limit screening capabilities
- Reduces corporate involvement
- Competitive pricing
- No cost estimates & reviews of previous studies to ensure credit is being maximized
Other Services Include:
- Empowerment Zone Credit
- Indian Employment Credit
- State Hiring Credits
- Location based credits and incentives
HII's Value Proposition
- HII’s strives for a 100% screening compliance rate – which will maximize the credit amount substantially
- Timely WOTC screening and documentation submittal
- Hiring Incentives Technology
- Allows for E-Signature
- Integration with ATS
- Integration to state WOTC offices for electronic application submission
- Our monthly reporting keeps you up-to-date with the performance of your WOTC program
- Support from our team of top WOTC consultants
- We keep our clients apprised of any employment related credit changes
Easy to incorporate into the on-boarding process
- Direct account representative available for any questions
- Principals of HII have over 100 years of combined WOTC experience.