From Confusion to Clarity: Mastering the ERC for Long-Term Care Facilities
Key Webinar Highlights
This informative webinar was designed to shed light on the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) and how it can significantly benefit nursing homes and long-term care facilities.
Hosted by Hiring Incentives, Inc, this webinar features a collaboration with a renowned, third-party expert in ERC regulations, Evan Migdail. Listen to this webinar to:
- Gain a Comprehensive Understanding: Evan Migdail provides a detailed breakdown of the laws and regulations surrounding ERC, ensuring you grasp the full scope of this valuable opportunity.
- Hear a Real Savings Testimonial: We present a success story showcasing the substantial savings achieved through our partnership.
- Leverage Expertise You Can Trust: Learn about Hiring Incentives’ extensive expertise and track record in assisting long-term care facilities in maximizing ERC benefits while ensuring full compliance.
- Navigate with Confidence: Discover strategies to overcome common pain points such as compliance complexities, fear of IRS audits, and challenges in navigating eligibility criteria.
- Avoid Fraudulent Pitfalls: We address concerns about choosing a legitimate partner and provide insights into how to safeguard your facility’s interests throughout the ERC claim process.
Meet the Speakers
Lawyer & ERC Expert
Evan Migdail represents corporations, associations, tax-exempt organizations and governments before Congress, the Administration, and federal agencies with a concentration on tax, trade, matters affecting international law and commerce, and various aspects of Federal healthcare policy, including the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Medicare and Medicaid.
SVP of Corporate Development
Raj is a co-founder of Hiring Incentives, Inc. As the leader of Hiring Incentives, he developed the systems for identifying, capturing and maximizing employment tax credits for clients. He also developed the web-based systems for UC Alternative. Raj is a member of NEON/NEOG through which he works to develop and expand job-related tax credit programs. Raj holds a BA degree from Gettysburg College.